Monday, July 12, 2010

Do you plan for success? - 1

Working part time in a doctor's office I was recently asked point blank, "What is one of the biggest mistakes a dieter makes?"

The answer is really quite simple. It boils down to  planning ahead. I don't know who said this but it's a quote I use frequently and then chuckle as I hear my patients say they hear me saying it back to them in their heads at home, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!

This may sound like an amazing feat considering any person's given hectic lifestyle but the first thing you have to do to change your general attitude about it. It's really not this monstrous job you have to do every week contrary to how you may think about it. It's merely something new and different to you so it may feel like one more thing to add to your already busy life. More on this Thursday.

Readers what are your thoughts on this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment