Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Always go Forward

Recently I saw a quote by Garrett Bartly who said something quite profound:
"Never forget what you need to remember." How many times have you made the same mistake over and over and vowed never to repeat it? And did you repeat it? Usually the answer is yes when it comes to regaining weight which you fought so hard to lose.

So as you are losing weight what is it that you atually need to remember and then follow through with?

Note that if you are not moving forward in terms of improving your eating habits, you are unconsciously entrenching older unhealthy eating patterns in more deeply. You are going backwards. So take a few minutes each day to reflect on what you still need to learn. It might be helpful to review some of last week's blogs to help you figure out what it is that might be holding you back.

Readers what do you have to remind yourself of? For me, I just remember how miserable (both physically and emotionally) I felt about myself when I was heavier. It's not a place I ever want to go back to.

Readers what do you need to remember to keep going forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment