Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Little Humor


Since yesterday I mentioned affirmation work a little bit, today will be strictly a fun version of someone (a very small someone) who somehow learned the art of repeating positive affirmations very convincingly! I’m not saying you should do them exactly this way but you will definitely get the idea behind it. If we could all muster up this kind of positive energy! Here is the link to this short, entertaining and amazing video: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/06/01/jessicas-positive-affirmations.aspx

Let me know what you think! And what are your thoughts on affirmations?

1 comment:

  1. She is precious!!! I think affirmations are something we don't do enough of because we think they are silly. We are not held accountable to them. I need more practice doing them and remembering to do them. Thanks for the video it brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete